Byzantine Partners is a global venture capital and advisory company based in major global cities such as Seoul, San Francisco and Singapore. Byzantine Partners focuses and advises on projects of disruptive technologies and innovations. Partners of Byzantine Partners are experienced investment bankers, portfolio managers, venture capitalists and entrepreneurs of tech companies.
In line with rapidly-growing demand from investors and projects, Byzantine Partners is hiring a quantitative trader for crypto trading with research capability for managing Byzantine Digital Innovation Fund.
Byzantine Digital Innovation Fund is a multi-strategy venture fund to pioneer the innovative and disruptive technologies such as blockchain to achieve higher returns than conventional digital asset fund with profound qualitative and quantitative strategies.
- Fast learner. Desire to learn new things
- Enthusiasm in Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency
- 2~4 years of experience in quant trading(i.e. equity or derivatives)
- Proficient understanding of mathematical and statistical concepts
- Engineering background is a plus
- Programming capability is mandatory (i.e.Python)
- Understanding of machine learning algorithm is a plus
- Strong communication skills & desire to work in a collaborative environment
- Fluent in English is required
For those who are interested in getting this opportunity in Byzantine Partners, please send CV or recent resume by clicking the button below. We will only contact to the selected candidates for interviews.
APPLY FOR THIS JOB